Our professional caregivers will help you on-one-on-one with your personal care. Whether you need setup only, assistance with proper hygiene, getting in and out of the tub, shower, or need bed bath, we will provide care according to your care plan to ensure cleanliness is maintained and falls are prevented. Personal care includes but not limited to:
- Oral care; mouth/ denture care
- Grooming/shampooing hair
- Sin care; lotion the skin and shaving
- Nail cleaning and filing
- Dressing properly
- Timely continence care
Light Meal Preparation
Our caregivers will assist you with your medication to ensure you comply according to your doctor’s medication order, so whether you are living with a family member or you are alone, our caregivers will ensure that according to your plan of care that assistance with medication need is met and at the appropriate time in the following areas:
- Ensure that you take your medication at the right time, and when possible, assist in picking up your prescriptions.
- Observe and report any changes in your condition.
- Arranging medical trips and or escort you on medical appointments when needed.
- Taking vital signs
- Turn and position in bed
- Providing watchful supervision and oversight
- Together, step by step, assist you with walking and transfer when it’s needed as much as possible and prevent fall
- Encourage physical activity and simple exercise
Homemaking and Light Housekeeping
As people united for one goal to improve the quality of life, we believe in cleanliness and organization, which adds up to healthy living. Our caregivers will assist you or your family with housekeeping tasks and do little extras to give you time while recuperating. We will support you in these areas and much more.
- Doing Laundry
- Changing Linens, make the bed
- Take out trash
- Wash your dishes
- Home management and encourage proper nutrition.
- Assist with light meal preparation, serve meals, ensure you get enough fluid, and keep you tidy
- Assistance with feeding if required to ensure proper nutrition and stable weight
More also, as professional caregivers, we do little extras by running some errands, grocery shopping if required, assist you with outside activities when weather permits, companionship, and much more.
Live In Care
In a live-in setup, a caregiver lives in the client’s home 24-hours a day. The client provides a separate sleeping area for the caregiver along with eight hours for uninterrupted sleeping time, some hours of personal time, and meals daily, depending on the agreed plan. Other settings involve rotating staff. Contact us for more information.
Hourly care is available, beginning with a minimum of 2 hours. We can tailor a schedule base upon your care needs up to twelve hours or more.
We understood that at home, families caring for their loved ones need strength to carry on each day and time for themselves to meet other family or personal needs. We stood by such families as an extended family for continuous support when they need a time out, and we are glad to have the opportunity to serve.