Our licensed caregivers will work with each member at their pace for comfort, time for each step of care, patience in assisting, even when a family member is unavailable.
Our driving force in providing one-on-one quality care is to ensure that the blessed opportunity in enjoying the gift of life, which is good health through the power of caring, is maintained as much as possible in a dignifying way. In doing so, one’s level of independence is promoted and maintained, encouraging new hope and preventing the early risk of institutional facilities.
We provide quality care that is non-medical and cost-effective right at home to each individual according to your need.
The daily living activities we assist with includes:
- Assistance with bathing, mouth care, dressing, grooming
- Toileting; ensures timely continence care
- Assistance with Medication and taking of vital signs
- Light housekeeping, which includes cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, laundry, mopping
- Meal preparation, feeding, serve & cleanup
- Change Linens, make the bed and do your laundry
- Schedule transportation arrangements for medical appointments
- Walking, transfer, turn and positioning
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Assist with outside activities
- Companionship and much more
These services can be provided on an hourly basis, from 2 hours daily and up to 24-hour round-the-clock service, depending upon your needs and requirements.
In addition to care, our professional nurses will continually monitor the progress and quality of services rendered by our staff to meet your satisfaction with the services you received. Your satisfaction is our joy and success. Meet with us today!